The Komáromi and Körmendi Law Office has been founded in 2006 and it mainly specializes in economic cases.
Within the main profile of economic cases the Law Office offers its clients help in the following areas of the law and in the related procedures (counselling, drafting, representation):
- - tax law, representation in front of the National Tax and Customs Administration (NAV), recourses as well as representation in court appellate procedures,
- - social security law, representation in front of the authorities of social security,
- - economic law, drafting and reviewing agreements, assistance in negotiations regarding agreements, handling claims,
- - company law, procedures of registration of companies and registration of modifications, representation in liquidation and dissolution procedures, drafting documents,
- - real estate law, procedures in front of the land registration office and the building authorities, founding of condominiums and its modifications,
- - labour law, drafting contracts of employment and other documents in relation to employment, assistance in enforcing regulations in relation to safety at work,
- - areas of law regarding intellectual property (software law, copyright, trademarks, know-how), registration of trademarks, representation in front of Artisjus, drafting and reviewing agreements on publishing and using copyright protected works,
- - criminal law, representation of offended party mainly in cases of criminal offence against property and of frauds,
- - succession law, drafting wills, support and succession agreements, representation of heirs and creditors in the probate of a will,
- - representation in other administrative procedures (procedures in front of the Aliens Office, representation in front of the Advisory Committee for Public Contracts).
In case of any disputes in relation to the abovementioned areas of law we provide legal representation for our clients in court as well as in front of occasional or permanent arbitration courts.
Our Law Office provides assistance to numerous clients from abroad within the framework of a permanent commission and of course we also provide help for Hungarian clients in relation to legal problems concerning international law. Within the framework of these commissions, during the representations in negotiations and in court, as well as during the drafting of documents and the related correspondence the members and employees of our Law Office as well as the specialized translators working for our Law Office on a permanent basis offer their services in English, German and Italian languages.
The firm maintains partnerships with foreign law firms.
Dr. Ádám Komáromi
Dr. Csaba Tamás Körmendi
Dr. Brigitta Weisz
This website is operated by the Komáromi and Körmendi Law Firm, a law firm registered at the Bar of Budapest, according to the legal rules and inner policies to be applied for lawyers, which are available together with the information about client’s rights on the following website: www.magyarugyvedikamara.hu